- My ebook “Mantras for love sex and relationships” free this weekend (Friday through Monday – Dec 20th through Dec 23rd, 2013)!
- My two new Mantras books on using the Law of Attraction will be FREE on Amazon.com this weekend (April 13-14, 2013)!
- America, the new third world?
- Why Indians need to come to America to buy things made in India
- The Great Indian Scotch Whiskey Adventure
Category Archives: Indian American Comedy
My dad tells me a humorous story about making Scotch whiskey in India! Continue reading
My friend Rajesh feels heany pangs of guilt when he eats an American cow. As a Hindu, cows are holy and definitely should not be eaten. However, research shows us that perhaps only Indian cows are holy. Continue reading
While I was in college Suresh approaches me and asks me for techniques that would help him date Lisa. Not having much experience in this department, I suggest we consult with the pro, Mr. Varadarajan. Things don’t pan out exactly as Mr. Varadarajan had intended! Continue reading
Mr. Kamat gets upset at the school teacher for sending his son home with a note. Continue reading
In this episode I have a conversation with Raj who claims his Dad has a pissing problem. I am lost not knowing whether to laugh or sympathize until Sharma comes to the rescue.
My dad who is visiting from India shows me how much more easier it is in India to make coffee. Continue reading