- My ebook “Mantras for love sex and relationships” free this weekend (Friday through Monday – Dec 20th through Dec 23rd, 2013)!
- My two new Mantras books on using the Law of Attraction will be FREE on Amazon.com this weekend (April 13-14, 2013)!
- America, the new third world?
- Why Indians need to come to America to buy things made in India
- The Great Indian Scotch Whiskey Adventure
Tag Archives: Indian USA comedy. India USA comedy
My friend Rajesh feels heany pangs of guilt when he eats an American cow. As a Hindu, cows are holy and definitely should not be eaten. However, research shows us that perhaps only Indian cows are holy. Continue reading
While I was in college Suresh approaches me and asks me for techniques that would help him date Lisa. Not having much experience in this department, I suggest we consult with the pro, Mr. Varadarajan. Things don’t pan out exactly as Mr. Varadarajan had intended! Continue reading
Mr. Kamat gets upset at the school teacher for sending his son home with a note. Continue reading
In this episode I have a conversation with Raj who claims his Dad has a pissing problem. I am lost not knowing whether to laugh or sympathize until Sharma comes to the rescue.
My friend Suresh had this old beaten up car which he claimed he got in exchange for a toaster oven and an old Indian rug. Since I had no car and the bus service in Iowa was rather spotty we … Continue reading
When I was a student I have an “accent” problem getting the Iowa Electric Company to understand me enough on the phone so that they could give our apartment a connection. I call upon the pro, Sreekantamurthy Thammaiha, to the rescue. After all, I figured, Sreekantamurthy Thammaiha has been in the USA for a year and a half and surely he will know how to get across to the Iowa Electric Company! Continue reading